Our Hotel Rules
For the safety and convenience of our guests, the following rules and policies apply at Umani Hotel & Beach. If you have any questions or comments about these rules, please contact us at +359888100164 or firstname.lastname@example.org before making a reservation.
1. Check-in & Check-out: All guests must be registered and it is necessary to present an ID card, passport or temporary residence card at check-in.
- Check-in is after 14:00.
- Check-out is by 12:00 noon on the day of departure.
Early check-in or Late check–out is possible in case of availability and after confirmation by the hotel, and is at an additional charge according to the price list. Please inform the Reservation team if you wish to check in before 14:00. and the Reception if you want to reserve your room after 12:00 noon.
Umani Club members: our loyal customers may enjoy the option for a free of charge early check-in after 10:00 and free of charge late check-out until 18:00 (confirmation by the hotel required).
2. Smoking: as per the Bulgarian laws, smoking of any tobacco products including, but not limited to cigarettes, pipes, e-cigarettes, e-liquids, cigars, snuff or chewing tobacco, is not allowed at any indoor places of the hotel, including the guest rooms, hallways, restaurants and bars, or any other public indoor area. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
3. Pets: we do not accept pets throughout the accommodation and public areas of the HOTEL.
4. Parking: we provide a free of charge for hotel guests on-site parking spaces, with limited capacity. Guests accept that they park their vehicles at their own risk.
5. Beach Towels, Sunbeds & Umbrellas: we provide the use of beach towels for the duration of your stay free of charge against a deposit. The towels are suitable both for the outdoor pool and the beach. You can request an exchange at your discretion. Please, ask at Reception. Sunbeds and umbrellas are free of charge for hotel guests both at the outdoor pool and at the Umani Beach (one beach umbrella per room and one sunbed per person).
6. Safe Deposit Boxes are provided free of charge in all rooms and suites. Please use the safe deposit boxes to store all valuables and important personal belongings. The HOTEL is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of cash, jewelry or other valuables left in guest rooms (outside the safe deposit box) or public areas.
7. Housekeeping and “Do Not Disturb” Policy: for the safety and privacy of our staff and guests, no occupied rooms will be serviced while guests are presented, unless specifically requested by the guest(s). Please inform the Reception Desk if you would like to schedule the service at a particular time and we will do our best to adhere to your desired time. All rooms are equipped with “Do Not Disturb” signs. When the “Do Not Disturb” sign is placed on the door handle and visible to us, the staff members will be alerted not to knock or enter the room for any reason, and your room will not be serviced.
8. Wi-Fi Fair & Appropriate Usage Policy: we provide free of charge Wi-Fi in the rooms and public areas of the HOTEL. Guests accept to use this access to the Internet fairly and appropriately. The Internet access provided is intended for general use such as access to the world wide web, email, messaging, social media, light video / music / media streaming. It is not intended or ideally suited for heavy media streaming, online gaming, extensive downloads / uploads. Access to illegal activity or use of our network for illegal activity is prohibited and will be reported to local authorities.
9. Payment of additional services, used during your stay: if you would like to be able to post charges to your room for services used in the hotel during your stay, a credit/debit card will be requested upon check-in, as a guarantee for services used in the hotel. Deposit amount – BGN 50.00 per room, per day. The payment of additional services is due upon check-out or upon request by the Reception during your stay and can be made in cash or by credit/debit card accepted by the hotel (VISA, MasterCard, Maestro).
10. Safety, Prohibitions and Security:
- Surveillance: Public areas are under video surveillance for the safety of our guests.
- It is strictly forbidden to carry flammable items, explosives, weapons, toxics, drugs, durians, and pets or solicit prostitutes in the HOTEL.
- Gambling or other acts that are contrary to good morals or that cause an annoyance are not welcome.
- We follow a No-Party policy in our guest rooms and suites and unacceptable levels of noise or inappropriate behavior are not allowed in the HOTEL. Not abiding to this policy may result in the termination of the guests’ stay without any compensation or refund for the remainder of the stay.
11. Accessibility: the HOTEL is equipped with 3 elevators (2 within the hotel and 1 servicing the outdoor parking area). Please note, that the HOTEL area is with a significant displacement, and not suitable for physically challenged persons. The rooms, restaurant, lobby area and Reception, and the parking facilities are accessible via elevator. The outdoor pool is accessible via the elevator, and passage is through the underground parking exit with displacement and a few stairs (no ramp). One hotel room is accessible.
Please note that the beach is not accessible by wheelchairs – the access is via a 250-meter trail with 50-meter staircase, with no ramp for wheelchairs and strollers.
12. Damages & Lost Property: we reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused during your stay by any member of the booking party. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture or fixtures and fittings. Any accidental damages should be reported as soon as possible in order to minimize damage and associated costs. Lost access cards will incur a replacement charge per card lost.
Any lost property, if discovered and found, left behind by guests during a stay will be held for a period of 1 month. While we will make our best efforts to reunite lost property with their owners, we accept no responsibility in replacing lost items and encourage guests to ensure they have all their belonging before checking-out. We may offer to post lost items via reputable delivery service at the cost of the guest.
The HOTEL reserves the right to unilaterally change the present Hotel Rules, the structure and the content of their website and to terminate the access to it at any time without any obligation to give prior notice to the Customer.